Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Beginnings

I just finished reading my lists of summer goals. I posted them at the beginning of summer when I had great intentions of keeping up with a blog. Obviously, the blog writing didn't take off! I am so pleased that I wrote those goals because three months later, I can see progress on some and where I still need to work on other things.

I am so pleased that I am just finishing up the last of the bible studies that I had planned to do. I have been so blessed by the studies and my daily time with the Lord. He is speaking to me so powerfully this summer. I am so humbled that the God of the entire creation cares about my small life. Wow! Such an amazing thought.

It is time to write more goals for this next season. I absolutely loved the way goal-setting defined my priorities and kept me on task. I will post my new goals soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment